The Office of Learner Affairs offers a variety of careers services to learners. To access these services, please complete the Book An Appointment form.
MD Program & MD/PhD
Career counselling services are offered to MD Program and MD/PhD learners. Career counsellors and Academy Career and Transitions (ACT) Leads are available to assist you with a variety of services and resources across all years of medical school.
Career counselling sessions can provide guidance on, but are not limited to, the following:
- Career exploration to assist with identifying and learning about specialties or subspecialties
- Career self-assessments
- Long-term career planning
- Elective planning
- Accessing professional networks
- Preparing a Canadian Residency Matching Services (CaRMS) application
- Readying yourself for CaRMS interviews
Postgraduate Medical Education
Career and postgraduate training guidance services are offered to residents and fellows.